1. All prices specified by Cannagota website and in other Cannagota written documents include the statutory value-added tax. All costs are included in the price and specified. If an additional cost arises, it will be indicated separately on the invoice and must be paid by the customer.
2. The customer shall be liable for any customs duties, import charges and duties payable. Cannagota does not influence such additional costs and is not able to issue any statements concerning the level of those costs. For further information, please contact your customs authorities at the destination location.
3. The purchase price must be payable in advance by the customer and will fall due upon the establishment of the agreement. Before the full purchase price has been received, the products will not be delivered to the customer. In the event of delayed payment, without granting any extension, Cannagota may withdraw from the agreement.
4. The payment methods accepted by us are specified on the website. We reserve the right to these methods at any time, at our discretion.
1. Normally speaking, products will be delivered to the delivery address specified by you when placing the order within 2 to 5 working days, in as much as the products in question are fully available. In the event of delivery to certain countries, a longer delivery term may apply; please consult our Cannagota Customer Service support team for further information. All delivery terms are legally non-binding and failure to comply will not entitle you to withdraw from the agreement.
2. If Cannagota is in default in making its delivery, you must first allow us an extension of at least 20 working days during which we can still fulfill the agreement, before you are entitled to withdraw from the agreement. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, Cannagota will reimburse no more than the purchase price. All liability for further compensation for late or failed delivery shall be excluded.
3. The customer must accept part deliveries if for example part of the products ordered are no longer available or can only be delivered at a later date.
4. The fulfillment location is the location at which the products are handed over by Dutch postal service (or another transport company). Benefits and risks are transferred to the customer, upon the sending of the products. Cannagota shall not be liable for the loss or damage of products during transport.